Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Asking all of you shooters that have exp. w/ Magsafe ammo, is it all that its hyped to be? Likes, dislikes? Ive been using Cor-Bon for my glocks forever, i would like some info before i purchase the magsafe, thanks.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
stick with corbon. the mag safe is just that, hype imo.. if i am involved in a shootout my concern really isnt whether or not it will penetrate drywall in the next room.. i load my personal protection handguns with hollow and ball point every other round. that way if i need to shoot thru some thin steel to shoot someone i can yet still have the knock down of the hollow.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
i load my personal protection handguns with hollow and ball point every other round. that way if i need to shoot thru some thin steel to shoot someone i can yet still have the knock down of the hollow.[/QUOTE said:
:+1: I use federal

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
deezuhl said:
i load my personal protection handguns with hollow and ball point every other round. that way if i need to shoot thru some thin steel to shoot someone i can yet still have the knock down of the hollow.
Thats a good idea. I will have to do that.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
damn, never even thought of that combo, nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts