Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havin a few beers watchin the last round. Don't worry I'm not gunna give it away haha. Just watch it, you'll love it! Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
DAYYYUUUUUMMMM!!!!

Spoiler!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,668 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Any one else upset that speed channel went straight to NASCAR after the checkered flag? Couldn't tick around for a min after the race I mean it was the championship...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah that was some bull crap right there! I mean I like nascar but come on.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I don't dislike it but ya they aren't going to swap to gossip girls the moment the play clock winds down to zero during the superbowl. Lol it was the championship for Christ sakes!

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,668 Posts
Any one else upset that speed channel went straight to NASCAR after the checkered flag? Couldn't tick around for a min after the race I mean it was the championship...
Yeah, I'm with you there. Total BS. Speed TV blows.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Gotta get the 23 hours of NASCAR in. There should be 3 NASCAR channels. One named NASCAR east, NASCAR south, and NASCAR west. That way they can cover the 400 yearly races with post, pre race and who knows what else shows.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Yeah, I'm with you there. Total BS. Speed TV blows.

They should just call it the nascar channel with some other crap sprinkled in when we think no one is watching.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Is there a wsb online pass like motpgp? I paid around 120.00 with all practice, quali, races, post race interviews, etc. No commercials and watch at will.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts