Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello every1
I am the fire starter that originally posted about a friends 10 we dyno'd here @ a MA shop that pulled some impressive numbers. 184.6rwhp @ 132mph and 97.6frwtq @ 111mph to be exact. Of course the :bs: calls came from everywhere and of course u have a right, but i didnt care b/c i had a copy of the dyno sheet and was ready to post. Unfrtntly some issues came up concerning my family and i was unable to be around the site for a couple weeks. Im back now and ready to defend myself so please check this thread tom. night for the results. (they are at my office)
All i can say is that i did not alter or forge any numbers and that the dyno is correctly calibrated and running fine. I did ask the guys @ the shop about the high results and they mentioned everything from cool dense air we have this time of year in this area to the mods hes got done. so again check this thread tomorrow night and take the results however u want. I again apologize for my absence, but we all know fam. comes first. Thanks and i have enjoyed reading some of the creative responses you all have come up with.......... :1848:

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
So time to read all of the creative responses but no time to post a Dyno chart that is at your work... Hmmm :dontknow: ...so you haven't been working in two weeks either?? Wow. Well I hope whatever it was with your family you have it worked out.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I Just Read Them Now...and Yes, Ive Had To Use Vacation Time From Work In Order To Head To Mississippi To Help Family And Friends

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
torque was 94..now it's 97??
You can't post some stuff like that and not expect to be flamed..
If your family is indeed in mississippi and is suffering from what is going on down there I'm truly sorry. If they are not shame on you..
as for those numbers.. I could see the sheet and wouldn't believe it was from a zx-10..the torque numbers are what is blowing you out of the water.
I haven't seen any literbike make those kind of torque numbers. Not stock anyways.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for ur concern busa..they'll get past this. as for the numbers, thats why i said just take them for what you want...im tired of tryn to defend them, the dozen of us that were there know the deal.

·
Registered
463 Posts
sorry but a dyno sheet is irrelevant here. There's no way a stock zx10 will make that kind of power.

It's all good tho - it's nice to stir things up and get everybody talkin'

·
Registered
469 Posts
So tell us about this dyno. Did you take the gtech meter out of your Civic and duct tape it to the windscreen to get your HP #s?

http://www.gtechpro.com/ss.html

·
Registered
590 Posts
First off if you create a ram air situation the bike will make alot more horsepower. One reason the bike dyno's so much lower than factory numbers is no ram air effect. Personally stock slip on PCIII whatever gratz to you on the dyno if it's for real.If not..guess what..my bike rides the same as it always did...awesome!!!!

P.S.

Someone elses dyno numbers don't my make d!(k any smaller or his any bigger. Doesn't make my bike any slower or any faster. Simple blower and dryer tube could increase the horsepower on a 10 to a more accurate measurement of what you feel when you ride. Gratz and my condolences

·
GP Star/Official Spam Spotter
5,756 Posts
ahh shit not this again, lock this thread :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
05ZixxR said:
the dyno is correctly calibrated and running fine.
According to who? The operator/owner of the dyno? What kind of dyno is it? Did a certified tech of that particular model come out and inspect/test the calibration for accurateness? And still no dyno sheet. c'mon man, you aint foolin nobody. I'm going to take a leaf blower in next time I dyno my bike so I can come back with some big numbers. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.