Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished doing business with Madnessracing. He was selling his boz broz exhaust system, I emailed him to let him know I was interested but could only afford it right now if he'd be willing to take 2 payments. I sent him the first one about a week later and the 2nd one about 2 weeks later...he never complained, never harassed me about the money. Once the final payment came in he sent it out with a tracking number. I had it delivered to a friends house since I'm in Arizona on vacation, my friend text me a picture showing it was in the box and packaged nicely. I just wanted to say thanks to madness and highly highly give him a great review.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Just finished doing business with Madnessracing. He was selling his boz broz exhaust system, I emailed him to let him know I was interested but could only afford it right now if he'd be willing to take 2 payments. I sent him the first one about a week later and the 2nd one about 2 weeks later...he never complained, never harassed me about the money. Once the final payment came in he sent it out with a tracking number. I had it delivered to a friends house since I'm in Arizona on vacation, my friend text me a picture showing it was in the box and packaged nicely. I just wanted to say thanks to madness and highly highly give him a great review.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Thank you :mrgreen::eek:ccasion1

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
I would buy from Madness any day even on Sunday twice he is a stand up guy. :thumbsup:

Bloo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts