Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well as some of you know that i have a race car (import) and this weekend we have the last event of the season so today was qualifying passes and tomorrow is finals but today we qualified #1 on the all motor street class and i hope i take the win tomorrow so wish me luck...thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
good luck buddy!!! i dont miss that import racing shit one bit..LOL it drained me physically,financially and mentally wrenching on my turbo honda all day and nite for these races..

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Good Luck and tell your import friends to stop trying me when I am in my mustang.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
zx10x2 said:
Good Luck and tell your import friends to stop trying me when I am in my mustang.

:spit: :crackup: Good luck Madness

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well i just got back and i didnt bring the throphy home cause i broke the axles on the semi finals:sad: ...but it was a good weekend i qualified number 1 with an 11.51 @ 119mph but remember this is a street class all motor no nitrous no turbo, full glass,full interior but the rear seats and on the first round i went :eyecrazy: 11.34 @119mph against 11.58 @117 damn but i had fun i wish i had a zx10r.net sticker on my car but maybe next time..

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Great #s without nitrous or turbo even...fast car. :thumbsup:

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
rocketracermike said:
I see a future champion in drag bikes:thumbsup:

thanks!!!yup my boy loves kawi bikes and here are some more pics bikes.:thumbsup: bikes were running 6.80s 7.00s at 200mph

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts