Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made it home from another trip to the 'Stan, though this trip was considerably shorter, it was still a deployment none the less...woke up, got my new Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's put on, washed and waxed her, and about to go put a few easy miles on her...

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Glad u made it home buddy! Go ride, u deserve it!

·
Servo's Eliminatus ;)
6,813 Posts
Made it home from another trip to the 'Stan, though this trip was considerably shorter, it was still a deployment none the less...woke up, got my new Pirelli Diablo Rosso II's put on, washed and waxed her, and about to go put a few easy miles on her...
Welcome back to the world brotha. :thumbsup:
Good to hear your back with no holes in ya. :eek:ccasion1
Enjoy your ride bro.:zx_green::zx_green:

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
:+1: to what everyone else said really. Glad you made it back home safe

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thanks for your service! Welcome home. Ride safe!!!
lol SkyDork, when I saw you posted in here I was expecting to see you tell him this is repost of his returning home thread. :lol:

Shift, hows the riding man? Must be good!! Im happy for you and your family that your with them again. :thumbsup:

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,810 Posts
lol SkyDork, when I saw you posted in here I was expecting to see you tell him this is repost of his returning home thread. :lol:
:lol: well, anyone is welcome to repost a "returning home from the sandbox" thread. That means they came back, which is better than the alternative. :wink:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sorry we missed that one Timbo,
:welcome: Back to you to brotha.
Aww no worries man. Plenty of people show support and it's awesome. Figured I'd return the favor. Love the kawa community. I took mine to a local spot here. I was parked. 6 brand new 14's pulled up. Funny how they were jealous how light mine was lol. They were pretty but I love my 10

Motorcycle App for iPhone

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Welcome back. Enjoy the bike again man.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone, appreciate the thanks you give me and all the other military on the site!!!

Barry, I figure I'll be at the track in the next couple weeks and I'll definitely hit you up when I go! Can't wait to see your bike run, that thing is insane, and I'm loving the new paint!

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
cool man hit me up whan you go.

i am going this week but the bike still wont be complete. next week i will be there and the bike will be all back together

1 - 20 of 22 Posts