Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the styling and sound of the m4s full system. Is it a good exhaust and have alot of hp gain? I have done some research and they claim 12-16 hp on a full system and 7 on a slip on, any suggestions??

·
Registered
994 Posts
Ive got the slip-on, I gutted my stock headers and run it like that. It runs really nice, very loud, seems like it idles rough though.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a M4 slip-on, honestly, I notice no power difference, but it sounds good and does not look like ass, that stock can is horrid, also I removed the really crappy Stainless steel logo from mine.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It's a damn good exhaust system and sounds awsome! You will ride with earplugs thought, if you vakue your hearing. I lost some of mine due to that and y tie inthe Marine Corps. I haven't had mine on the dyno....yet but my bike is strong. I rode it for two years with out a PC but I just put on the PC V and loaded a 333-006 map and now that bitch is strong down low too. I would only consider M4, Akra or the new Brock's system for road racing (not their drag stuff).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts