Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin who out there is running an m4 and what you guys think of them. i am thinkin of puttin one on my 06. i like how small they are and how compact they are too. it is going to be for a turbo kit so i dont want it to be too much quieter, and i have heard that these are pretty loud. thanks guys, and ride safe

·
Registered
969 Posts
Drock what mods did you have to make to fit yours??? I am about to put one on my 07 but I have to fab a short mid pipe and also mod the bracket...

·
Registered
500 Posts
it definetly took some work. i didnt have to fab a mid pipe. i just mounted it so that it is turned out further than its supposed to be. its not to a point where it scraps the ground though. that was my biggest worry. i also had to trim the lower fairing substantially to make it fit. that was the most tedious part so that i didnt go to far. then once i had it where i wanted it i fabricated a new bracket becuase the one that comes with the m4 will def. not work.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
It is the best. I love it and yes it is loud. I had just the slip-on but then I went with the full system.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Zuperman compared to ur slip on and full system....tell us the difference...whats was your experience

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
^^^It run's a bigger diameter that's it...It will remove your cats and make it more free flowing...I would think hp and torque gains would just be a little bit more then the slip on etc...And don't listen to M4'S WEBSITE for gains...That's a joke lol

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
I only like mine for the way it looks. It sounds good at high RPM but just cruising it's pretty anoying. But I won't put anything else on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts