Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
M4 or FMF or Devil Exhaust???

Hey whats up everyone....i need your opinion if you dont mind. I am looking for an exhast. i currently have the A and R baffels and i want to upgrade. i am thinking bout the M4 exhaust, the FMF exhaust or the Devil exhaust. I like the way they sound...listening to youtube clips but I dont know which one is the better of the 3. Does any one had some feedback on either? Good or bad? I know alot of people feel the Akra's...see for me thats the problem. Alot of people have them and i want something different. Ya feel me. Any insight would be great. Thank you all and ride safe!!!

·
Registered
881 Posts
GET DA DEVIL!!!!! They sound mean and look great.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I had a fmf and it is too quite for me. I ended up cutting it down and taking some of the packing out.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Ive seen alot of m4s make good power on slukis.

·
Registered
24 Posts
How did the FMF sound after u cut it down. I have the bronze FMF and I agree, it is a little on the quiet side unless you're at full throttle.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Arata FTW!

·
La Flama Blanca
7,730 Posts
Check out the new hex style FMF pipes, I saw them in sportrider, they look real nice!

·
Registered
79 Posts
i had a m4 on mine for a summer i liked it but i thought it sounded kinda raspy like 750ish on the decell. other than that it sounded good. i went to an akra system and i love it, sounds like a 1000 deep on accel and decell.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I am french, I find the devil not of good quality (especially finishing)
M4 or FMF I know not,sorry,I can not compare with the devil
(Devil is manufactured in France)

but by example,Akra,Arrow,Leovince,Micron..are better quality

·
Registered
45 Posts
check out tsukigi racing. i bought the full stainless system for near the price of some slip ons and it adds great sound and power. this system is similar to ti-force

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just installed the M4 gp on my 08. I love the sound and the look. I have not taken to the track with the new pipe yet. But I am very happy with the M4.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
I just installed the M4 gp on my 08. I love the sound and the look. I have not taken to the track with the new pipe yet. But I am very happy with the M4.
Take the baffle out of the can and you'll pick up another hp or two. It'll be louder though so fair warning.:thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts