Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright ive been in the market for an exhaust for my 06 for a while now. i tried to search all i could and couldnt come up with anything. so i am wondering if anyone has installed the m4 gp on a second gen becuase the only ones im finding for sale are for third gens. and if so how complicated is it to accomplish? im capable of modding my fairings or whatever it takes. will it slip onto the second gen exhaust? any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
778 Posts
well ive done lots of fab work in the past and it cant be that hard, if you have the tools and the know how it should be a piece of cake...i actually have one that im trying to get rid of so just pm me if your interested!

·
Registered
598 Posts
very possoble there is a guy who did wht u r trying to doill try to find the thread for u .i was going to do it but ended up doing this
More pics of the whole bike please... (looks good)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
two of you trying to get rid of your m4's. whats the issue with them?

·
Registered
778 Posts
two of you trying to get rid of your m4's. whats the issue with them?
nothing is wrong with it other then being really loud, i like the loud and thats why i went with the m4 plus it looks great and i get lots of compliments, only reason im selling is i decided that im going with a Racefit system!

·
Registered
540 Posts
alright ive been in the market for an exhaust for my 06 for a while now. i tried to search all i could and couldnt come up with anything. so i am wondering if anyone has installed the m4 gp on a second gen becuase the only ones im finding for sale are for third gens. and if so how complicated is it to accomplish? im capable of modding my fairings or whatever it takes. will it slip onto the second gen exhaust? any help would be appreciated
I want to say I have seen them on a 2nd generation but if I recall correctly it wasn't the short ones that have for the 08-09s. If I find the site I will come back and post the link. Have you checked out the LORs? Those sound nice, I'm probably gonna get one. Some dude that lives by me has one and it sounds great but not too loud like the m4. No matter which exhaust you choose to go with come back and post some pics.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
the work looks sick, but the cost is real steep.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the info!! once i decide what im doing i will def. come back with a post with pics. big help. thanks again

1 - 17 of 17 Posts