Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
İs there anyway İ can quieten down my M4 GP exhaust? İ like the sound but İ just dont want to get in trouble with cops because it is LOUD!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
You can get an insert from M4 that will quieten it down a bit (about 5 db I think). I was using it but bike ran better without.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was thinking about getting M4 Gp Exhaust, other than the Loudness; is it working on great for you, also do you have the full system or slip on?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking about getting M4 Gp Exhaust, other than the Loudness; is it working on great for you, also do you have the full system or slip on?
Dont get me wrong, the loudness is beautiful! Really sounds like a moto GP bike and is how a bike should sound. İ have a full exhaust and K&N air filter, today İ installed a Power commander 5 put the bike on dyno and got 171 bhp 106nm torque. Go for it!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Do the cops really bother you about your exhaust? I have a Racefit with gutted cats and no baffle and haven't had a problem in NY, GA, or FL and it's freaking looouudd.

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
Do the cops really bother you about your exhaust? I have a Racefit with gutted cats and no baffle and haven't had a problem in NY, GA, or FL and it's freaking looouudd.
:+2: I have the MGP Racefit Growler , Gutted Cats and actually ran nothing but baffled cats for a couple weeks with a slash cut exit pipe .. NO PROBLEMS .. they look yes ,, but they look anyways ...:dontknow:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts