Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Haven't shot one but after looking at the M&P 9mm compact I think my new Glock is gonna get a little brother real soon! I have heard a few good reviews about them, enough that I'm not worried about dropping another 5 bills on one.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Handled one at the gun show this weekend. Very nice weapon. Guess it'll be one of the next toys to be acquired.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
my police department is comverting over to the M&P we have just qualified with the 40cal but shot both the 45 and 40. Love them both. 40 is just more controlable

·
Registered
168 Posts
my police department is comverting over to the M&P we have just qualified with the 40cal but shot both the 45 and 40. Love them both. 40 is just more controlable
OK which one would you rather carry MandP, Glock,Or Sig p229 or p226 cause im not really a smith and wesson fan cause people just say bad stuff about their semi but i heard their revolvers are good for me I carry XD9 sub compact or sig 40 or my 1911

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
i like the m&p, but if a really had a choice i like my Springfield xd. but since my dept supplies the duty weapon i use my springfield as off duty and backup. BUt if i had a choice between the ones you said. The m&p is the one i would go with. yes, it is a new gun for s&w but i like the features and feel. I would pick the s&w

i use the xd 40 as an offduty
and the xd9 subcompact as back up ( both GREAT weapons)

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I handled the XD at the gun show. It really sits higher in the hand than the M&P. Also the M&P seemed to fit my hand better than the XD or Glock.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
yes, i shot it, i thought it was a nice gun, liked it better then the glock, but then again i've never really like the glock. also i like the beretta (as its holstered on my leg right now) and i like the sig.

get what feels best to you. they'll all stop whatever you intend to stop.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts