Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Looks like it could be fun. I know last years was lame but this year they have different stunters and I have already seen them. Should check it out.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Ill probablly be there with my son, might not ride just drive my whip there.

Ill make sure to say hi, some other members are coming too I think, lethe, kim and maybe more.

LCB sucks though, overpriced, fucking morons, dont ever let them touch your bike.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ill probablly be there with my son, might not ride just drive my whip there.

Ill make sure to say hi, some other members are coming too I think, lethe, kim and maybe more.

LCB sucks though, overpriced, fucking morons, dont ever let them touch your bike.
True that statement right there.. I fucking hate these douches. Last year when I laid my bike down i brought it to them to get an estimate. Well they finished and told me I could come pick it up and that it was safe to ride home if I wanted to. So I did, well about 3/4 of the way home i look down and my foot is covered in oil. and when i stop at a red light i see oil dripping from my fairings. I limp it home and see that my whole rear tire is coated in oil from the hole in my pulsator cover.... And they arent even a Kawi dealer anymore. but all that said ill still be there this weekend. Lol.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i should be there. if the weather is good ill ride.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Do we set up a ride in as a 10r group

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I can always have the wifey bring boyo over there,

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm not sure though how the weather is going to be, if it's shitty I won't ride plus I don't like leaving my baby unattended

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yeah same here do we do a pre ride or do we do a after show ride.

I was thinking maybe doing a pre morning ride, beat the traffic then head over to LCB

·
Registered
782 Posts
I need to look around the forum more, I do not catch important threads like this. BTW bosnia, internet etiquette, you're supposed to use usernames, not actual real names! You tryna get me killed????

BTW sunday is supposed to be nicest day, 80 degree shit. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Haha Khustla right on brotha

Sunday sounds good to me for a ride

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I tried to get some time off so I could ride but I couldn't. But I will still be there at the event.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
It's all good lady next time, I'm still not sure either if I am going to ride, got to see who is all down to ride.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Well let's meet up then head there. After we can go for a ride if that would be easier. Either way I'm down for whatever.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I'm down to meet up, let's meet early in the am and be there by noon. Lets say meet at ten, hit up some nice roads and go there at noon, maybe get lunch first.

·
Registered
145 Posts
That could work. My bike might be on display though. So ill find out and get back on that. Lol but I will be goin for a little ride afterwards. I'm gonna get my bike up on the dyno too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts