Seriously...kids like 9 lol...fuck that kid

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Lol u dirty bastard

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Seriously. Wow. Thats another thing wrong with society. They think that is ok.
I know right?! Sheesh that's a little boy! Gross! Gimme a little girl instead lmfao

·
Registered
414 Posts
Am I the only one that's really grossed out about the thought of this? I mean breast feeding from your mother at that age is really disturbing. lol

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
Am I the only one that's really grossed out about the thought of this? I mean breast feeding from your mother at that age is really disturbing. lol
I dunno, what's your mother look like?:mrgreen:

·
Registered
541 Posts
That kid is going to hate his life when he get to middle school.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Hey, now don't get me wrong. It's all good thinking about if you were in this kids shoes getting some action from some random MILF.. But think of doing this as if it really is YOUR mom.. Now that's what I find disturbing. lol

·
Man About Town
1,076 Posts
^ Yeah I don't want to think of my mom sexually. Got enough of that hearing her headboard banging against my wall and waking me up as a kid.
Milfs are cool as long as they're someone elses mom.:thumbsup:

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
No. You are in good company. :eyecrazy: Such :bs:

I can hear it now on the playground, "tittybaby". And the libtards will blaim the "bullies" instead of the parent. :dontknow:

I heard on the radio they were claiming this type of "bonding" helped keep the kid from being a bully. How about a swift foot up his azz if he bullies? And to protect yourself FROM bullies. ...what I told my son. "Take it until you cannot, then knock the fooker out." 5th grade his limit was reached. 12th grade he was king of the prom. Now he's rocking a 4.0 in college.

Oh ya...he was never breast fed. It takes a parent, not a village, nor teet feeding untill their 26 y/o. :heyyou:

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
i can see this thread going nowhere but down lol. but yeah thats just nasty i mean if the kid wasn't related then i would have to give him a high five cuz DANG he got game!

·
Registered
414 Posts
^ Yeah I don't want to think of my mom sexually. Got enough of that hearing her headboard banging against my wall and waking me up as a kid.
Milfs are cool as long as they're someone elses mom.:thumbsup:
That sounds down right traumatizing. lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts