Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys just lettin everybody no that this weekend is Lucky 7-11 motorcycle dragraces at huntsville dragway in Huntsville, AL. the event will be held July 29th - July 31st. grudge racing will held any day and time after 8pm. for more info check out huntsville dragway webiste. hope to see some of you guys out there. oh and richard gadson, keith dennis, 205 Mike, billy vose and some more fast guys off psychobike is coming :mrgreen:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I will be there,Just look for big yellow and white circus tent! I will have a D.J. and plenty of food and drinks all weekend!

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
huntsville dragway

good track, run really well. won the street shootout at the 7-11 race 4yrs. straight in the late 90's, always had a blast besides the good racing.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be there,Just look for big yellow and white circus tent! I will have a D.J. and plenty of food and drinks all weekend!
cool man i make sure to come by and say wats up to you and maybe get one of them drinks to :lol:

good track, run really well. won the street shootout at the 7-11 race 4yrs. straight in the late 90's, always had a blast besides the good racing.
yes it is and hooks very well !!! if anybody who's never been to a 7-11 race you dont no wat your missing :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
842 Posts
this is a 3 day event or what whens all the racing a may come

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is a 3 day event or what whens all the racing a may come
yes this is a 3 day event. alot of grudge racing will be going on and they will have several classes anybody can race in.

·
Registered
842 Posts
were having grudgefest in montgomery so i wont make that one

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well guys it was some good racing going on at 7-11 this yr and i had a blast. i think it was around 3000 people attending this yr event. also i seen alot of Kawi's in the staging lanes to :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
842 Posts
you guy took all the action i should have made the drive :(

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you guy took all the action i should have made the drive :(
yea dats wat i heard :lol: TT is having a big bike race in october at huntsville dragway and he's known to let the grudge action go down. maybe you can make it down man.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Me and my crew had a great time! We had 50 bikes from Mississippi show up.Our tent was packed fri and sat night! If you didn't show up and get plenty to eat and drink it was your own fault! We gave a lot away sunday as we were packing up to leave.Big props to 7-11 club for putting on another great event!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me and my crew had a great time! We had 50 bikes from Mississippi show up.Our tent was packed fri and sat night! If you didn't show up and get plenty to eat and drink it was your own fault! We gave a lot away sunday as we were packing up to leave.Big props to 7-11 club for putting on another great event!
hey man where was you'll station at bc me and some buddies of mine walk around for a while looking for you'll. 7-11 always puts on a great event and the turnout is always good :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2nd row from track,big yellow and white stripe tent.Don't know how you missed it! Biggest site at the track!!
oh ok it was so many people there lol... but we was 4 row back right beside the big yellow dumpster.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts