Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone post or link some pics of how the front straps get connected to the lower forks? i am making my own, and need to see the best way:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Here is the set-up that I have on my bike to mount the straps

http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=4801160&showprevnext=1
your link is Advertisement not what the the thread was asking.

could someone post or link some pics of how the front straps get connected to the lower forks? i am making my own, and need to see the best way:thumbsup:

Thanks in advance.
Here is a link and you will see there is just a few members questioning the proper way and please use the "How TO" section next time it's only 3pages long and easy to find :rolleyes: :

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=11640

bloo

·
Registered
286 Posts
your link is Advertisement not what the the thread was asking.

bloo
My mistake. No harm intended. I tried to attach some pics of how it is mounted on my bike but, the file size was too large to post.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
My mistake. No harm intended. I tried to attach some pics of how it is mounted on my bike but, the file size was too large to post.

That's cool, just would like members to search the "how to" sections as well...many members take a lot of time to help others and if warranted their efforts go into the that section.:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually, i did search. i was looking for pics of setups people "made". i know of the products out there, i'm just a cheap bastard:hick: plus, i didn't use the right words in my search.:badteeth:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dude, you're the shit! thanks for that awesome ass idea! rep given.

·
Registered
448 Posts
dude, you're the shit! thanks for that awesome ass idea! rep given.
:crackup: Yea thats me on that bike :helmet: ... and uh... I got a patent on that set-up too:spit: :lol: Haha. JK JK.
I set mine up like :iamwithst chingy here, just didn't have picture of it.
:eek:ccasion1 :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
196 Posts
Interesting comment here, my response would have been the same.
My interpretation of the question is how to link the strap to the lower fork, and I would also have said by way of the bracket as shown in the Brocks advert.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts