Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to lower my 2010 zx10r. I bought a set of links. Today I took the old links out to compare them with the new ones. The holes on the stock links almost match up with the links i bought at the 2.5" drop hole. Wondering if anyone has the stock link measurement from center of bolt holes. I dont think my bike has been lowered. I'm 5'10" and I have to tip toe and it leans with the stock stand. They may have sent me the wrong links but I need the original measurements to verify. Thanks for any help you can offer.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I want to lower my 2010 zx10r. I bought a set of links. Today I took the old links out to compare them with the new ones. The holes on the stock links almost match up with the links i bought at the 2.5" drop hole. Wondering if anyone has the stock link measurement from center of bolt holes. I dont think my bike has been lowered. I'm 5'10" and I have to tip toe and it leans with the stock stand. They may have sent me the wrong links but I need the original measurements to verify. Thanks for any help you can offer.
I have some adjustable lowering links if your interested.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
No sorry nothing to measure to hand, but if your lowering say 20 mm then there isn't 20 mm difference in the length of links, its much lesser difference this is to do with the leverage (offset) difference in the uni trax assembly, you probably have the correct links.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts