Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i decided to go to the track for TNT yesterday since its cooled down here some and nailed a new personal best and i ran my fastest mph to date. temps was in the mid 60 degrees. bike was runnin strong all night and the track seemed to be hookin pretty good. here is a run down on 3 passes i made. let me no guys wat you think.

Run no#1
1.589 60ft.
4.156 330ft.
5.931 594ft.
6.253 1/[email protected]

Run no#2
1.587 60ft.
4.148 330ft.
5.925 594ft.
6.246 1/[email protected]

Run no#3
1.583 60ft.
4.143 330ft.
5.918 594ft.
6.238 1/[email protected]

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
slow for sure............................ jk, great mph and times for 200lb rider. I suppose to go hit the track tonight with 184rwhp gsxr and 2011 zx10r............................ but the weather isn't looking too good.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Good times....

I'm loading up in a few minutes to go run tonite. Been constantly at or near 6.31-6.33 for the last few weeks. I need to get out faster so hopefully work on that tonite.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
slow for sure............................ jk, great mph and times for 200lb rider. I suppose to go hit the track tonight with 184rwhp gsxr and 2011 zx10r............................ but the weather isn't looking too good.
lol thx man... yea not to bad for a 200# rider on a swb zx10 :wink: let me no how it goes at the track for ya.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Yes...your moving :thumbsup: ...still waiting for it to cool down where I am at my 1st Gen and suspect all of them love that nice cool weather...today's Temp here where I live 99deg or so :badteeth: but hope to go next week where the weather lady/man says we should have a big cool down it should be in the Mid 80s :rolleyes:

bloo

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good times....

I'm loading up in a few minutes to go run tonite. Been constantly at or near 6.31-6.33 for the last few weeks. I need to get out faster so hopefully work on that tonite.
thx man... those are some good times your runnin man. stay on that seat and them times will start to drop for ya but let us no how it goes at the track.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes...your moving :thumbsup: ...still waiting for it to cool down where I am at my 1st Gen and suspect all of them love that nice cool weather...today's Temp here where I live 99deg or so :badteeth: but hope to go next week where the weather lady/man says we should have a big cool down it should be in the Mid 80s :rolleyes:

bloo
thx bloo :mrgreen: yea found out real quick my bike loves the cool weather. didnt no it was still dat hot out your way but hope the weather gets better for ya and see some nice times out of dat kawi :eek:ccasion1

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
lol thx man... yea not to bad for a 200# rider on a swb zx10 :wink: let me no how it goes at the track for ya.
It rained out..........:headshake, was supposed to go race this 184rwhp zuki and 11 greatest since sliced bread zx10r..............:crackup: My chances were looking pretty good, cause seat time always always>faster bike, some people don't seem to get that :heyyou:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
thx bloo :mrgreen: yea found out real quick my bike loves the cool weather. didnt no it was still dat hot out your way but hope the weather gets better for ya and see some nice times out of dat kawi :eek:ccasion1
Not sweating it PuN intended we had the lowest #s this year of over 100deg days believe it was 8 or 9 days normal I believe is well over 30days so this was the best summer EVER since I have been here 1992 it's just taking a little longer to get cooler :thumbsup: Still not good for racing but great for riding on the street all summer..... hot but not Boiling. :wink: :mrgreen:

bloo

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It rained out..........:headshake, was supposed to go race this 184rwhp zuki and 11 greatest since sliced bread zx10r..............:crackup: My chances were looking pretty good, cause seat time always always>faster bike, some people don't seem to get that :heyyou:
dat sux :sad: that suz seems like its got some goodies done to it. i like spankin them suks at da track bc it seems like its more of them than any other brand :mrgreen: but seat time is the key to goin fast man.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sweating it PuN intended we had the lowest #s this year of over 100deg days believe it was 8 or 9 days normal I believe is well over 30days so this was the best summer EVER since I have been here 1992 it's just taking a little longer to get cooler :thumbsup: Still not good for racing but great for riding on the street all summer..... hot but not Boiling. :wink: :mrgreen:

bloo
i hear ya man... we had a couple of high 90 degree days here this past summer but ntn like you'll probly have. hopefully it will cool off soon and you can get to the track and run some good times but the weather there would make for some nice riding time :eek:ccasion1

1 - 11 of 11 Posts