Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my gen 3 zx10r for a 2004 zx10r with around 13k miles (I sold my bike first then bought the 2004 for cheaper) was definitely nervous at first and thought I made a mistake. I was wheeling by accident barely throttling though it was fun I didn't think it was worth the trouble so I decided to post it for sale hesitantly. Biggest mistake of my life. Had a lot of offered through CL but each day I drove it the more in love with it I fell. Hands down the best bike I've ever owned. Found a TaylorMade undertail exhaust for my bike for a cheap price and sold my full system for a huge profit. (I don't track and loved the undertail more so hate all you want) can't tell you how much I love this bike and can't wait to do more to it! Thanks Bloo and everyone else who persuaded me to get it. Really appreciate the time you guys took and take to explain things to me and help me out.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1434295814.140392.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1434295732.785547.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1434295747.908013.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Movie Goer!
6,849 Posts
What made you go from the 3rd gen to the 1st gen?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Although I loved my gen 3 ImageUploadedByMO Free1434307706.339567.jpg

I'd always find myself wanting to change something on it. Never was good enough. I know that's always an issue but it bugged me. I've always loved the gen 1s and their terror stories of power so I made the switch! The gen 1 handles like a 600 and has the power of a litre bike. Every time I hop on her I get a smile ear to ear

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Kawasaki Whisperer
1,687 Posts
That is definitively unique to have an under-tail exhaust on the Gen1. First time I have seen it. I kinda like it. Bet it cooks the hell out of whoever rides with you. My CBR did that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts