Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saving her from neglect:crying:.. My 3rd. 240Z :biggrin: ..Keeping her original ....

Attachments

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought her last summer... she's a looker.. She has a 5 speed, she moves great for an old girl..:spit:

Attachments

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Old girls are some the best girls IMHO. Definite looker.:love10: That sexy beast in the background aint half bad either..>:)

My girl doesn't understand my connection with the car... She just understand the back ground sexy beast..:spit::biggrin:

·
Judge Dredd Mod
9,188 Posts
My girl doesn't understand my connection with the car... She just understand the back ground sexy beast..:spit::biggrin:
Mine doesn't either with my Camaro's. Been looking for a decent '69 RS/SS to restore that won't cost me an arm and a leg but all she says is "ANOTHER CAMARO"?!!? lol. Told her that the '69 would be my last Camaro.. Promise! :wink:

·
Registered
184 Posts
I loved that car too. Had a 1971 240 Z that was all original, low miles , no rust, California car. Fixed it up and painted it white with tan interior from the factory. Someone liked it more than me and they stole it. Got it back two weeks later with a big dent in the front quarter panel and stereo ripped out. Broke my heart. Sold it later to my brother in Minnesota. He drove it out there and it sat in a garage for the next ten years. Sad story. Fing theives.....

·
formerly GHOST RIDER
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fixed it up and painted it white with tan interior from the factory. Someone liked it more than me and they stole it.

That's my fear right there..... as prices for these climb, it's going to be a target..

·
Registered
612 Posts
Very envious!! A 240z has always been a dream car of mine. You simply can't find them in my local area though. Early Japanese steel doesn't last in my wet climate. You come across them once in awhile but they're all swiss cheese. :crying:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts