Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,567 Posts
Those carbon parts are titties! I wish I spoke Pong-Pong to try and decipher where some those are sourced from. I also dig the black tail fairing with the green KRT scheme. The red hoses and do-dads could be left out, but this gives me some ideas!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Fanny pack FTW! Now that is one kick ass accessory.

I've been amazed at the level of modified bikes that come out of Thailand. Given the extremely low cost of living over there, how does one accumulate the funds to purchase trick racing parts from overseas?

Gosh, an Akrapovic must cost a years wages for the average guy.

·
Registered
4,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I've been amazed at the level of modified bikes that come out of Thailand. Given the extremely low cost of living over there, how does one accumulate the funds to purchase trick racing parts from overseas?

Thai baht almost worth nothing just like the Canadian dollar.:spit:

·
Registered
197 Posts

Lots of rich thai kids that like spending daddy's money. Brembo parts are actually cheaper to buy in Thailand then overseas and alot of the carbon stuff can be sourced locately also.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts