Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and some friends are gonna be riding this weekend, and if any members feel like joining let men know, itd be cool to finally meet some other members

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
might have tio check it out then.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
when and what time u workin?
prolly ridin sunday after church bec i cant miss LSU on Sat.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
9am-9pm fri/sat/sun.
Thats a horrible schedule to try and ride between lol. I ride all the time now that i threw up the :thefinger to Walmart

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Every chance I get man. Went on a slow ride around lsu lakes today bec my buddy is on his first bike and can't ride as quick, but I normally have a quick pace. I especially ride on weekends now after working weekends for 2+yrs and now being free

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
U ever around Hammond any?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Man, we can go ride all over. We can meet up sometime. As long as they have some twisties, I don't care where we go. I'd meet up in Hammond if needed, also what is quick pace for you?

Most of the time I like to take highway 90 by where jazzland used to be. They have a few turns out there.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No idea where highway 90 is. We usually ride down this one curvy road abt 90-100+

·
Registered
255 Posts
If you guys ever head up to north MS, we can cross into arkansas, best motorcycle roads in the country (once you get north of LittleRock anyway), hit me up.

·
Registered
881 Posts
Ok, time to ressurect this thread. Where is everyone located? I was thinkin about makin a link email that will forward to everyone who wants to be attached to it. Basically what it will to is this. If you have a ride or an event scheduled...... you can send it to ONE email address and it will forward to all who are a part of the Gulf Coast Squadron. I figured I would put it out there as a feeler and see if enough people were in the area for me to even bother with it. So I guess I'll start it off.

Name Location Usual Riding Time
Bayboy Diamondhead MS When ever

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Walker LA. I ride on weekends now that I have the BigCat back. I'm down for a weekend field trip

·
Registered
881 Posts
Well that's two.........

Name Location Usual Riding Time
Bayboy Diamondhead MS When ever
BigCat Walker LA Weekends

I feel you homie, I'm tryin to put some miles on Black Betty this year. I'm talkin rides to FL, AL, TX......... you name it.

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't go in the summer to TX that place suuuuuuuux

·
BigCat for Prez!
7,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Its a very dry heat and sun seems to be abt 20 ft above the ground and the state cops are assholes

1 - 20 of 32 Posts