Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I Should Be Getting My Taxes Back Sometime Soon An Im Looking For A Loud Exhaust With Two Pipes, I Heard That The Boz Bros Exhaust Is Ultra Loud An Thats What I Want, But I Just Dnt Like The Look Of It One Bit, So I Want The Two Pipe Undertail Style Pipes, That Are Ultra Loud Any Sugestions. Two Bros, Devil, Yoshi,etc

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm i c, yea they dnt make d and d for my year i was mad when i found out, well do u guys know which duals are the loudest for my year, yea improvise is my second option

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Get the Hindle system with the race baffle. That mutha screams although not quite as loud as D & D.
________
Expert Insurance

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
haha youre an asshole. but D&D has a pretty nice system. ;)

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,556 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I put dual Two Brothers on my 07 and they are pretty loud. But I ran across a mint pair off an R1 for $100 and made them fit. Only thing is the Two Brothers badge is on the bottom and they angle in a little. Looks better to me than the straight down for the 10R.

Attachments

·
Retired post whore
8,463 Posts
I know you are looking for a dual undertail system, but how about this:

ZX_10_RIOT_Full.jpg
I'm sure this would be loud! Basically like running an open header.

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
Here's a clip of my Beet exhaust, pretty loud, but not sure if its for you if all you want is a lud exhaust, its 2300$, surely you could buy a cheaper exhaust and gut the baffles if you want loud.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the sound of those beet pipes sounds beasty an raw like i want, wow 2300 tho, thats a pretty penny, that sounds like a future plan, how much performance gain did those exhaust give u?

·
La Flama Blanca
7,720 Posts
the sound of those beet pipes sounds beasty an raw like i want, wow 2300 tho, thats a pretty penny, that sounds like a future plan, how much performance gain did those exhaust give u?
I have not had my bike on a dyno, there was another member on here with Beet that did get his bike dynoed, he put like 170ish down, sounded a bit high, but he had the graph so, what do I know.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts