Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy really is amazing. He talks alot about what other journalists wont. Anyone see his special he had on last night?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
....Uhhhhh no. So are you gonna tell us what it was about.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Saw him on Real Time.
Main thing that I remember is that it is not racist to expect people to speak English in America and how we respect the customs of others when we even visit them. Every other generation and ethnicity has assimilated AND retained their culture/heritage.

Like veiling our female reporters when in muslim countries, removing your shoes entering a home in Japan, doing an awful job but trying to speak some of the language while we are there, that type of stuff.
Hell we even do it to our dis-advantage in war. Here is your koran sir and I'm wearing gloves so as not to have dirtied it with my touch.

Like fighting "fair" against a street fighter who won't hesitate to kick you in the balls while you are boxing him for "points" and style.

Think he said something about having some common sense in government again and not spending so much time on stupid, b.s. issues as they have been -even more than avg.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
zx7rydr said:
....Uhhhhh no. So are you gonna tell us what it was about.

its not about what "its" all about. its about what he's about. what every american should be about. a true patriot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts