Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday March 30, 2014. Me and Robert were out riding and at the end of the we were going to head home ( we lived together,and worked together for the past 10 years) and a stupid bitch in a suv texting away pulled out directly in front of him killing him instantly ....it is a living nightmare for me since it happened 100ft infront of me and i watched the whole sceniro go down. His helmet came off from the impact and as i stood over him I felt the heat of his body radiating through me...I'l never forget that feeling. Needless to say I'm lost without my best friend.I truley lost for words ...

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
13,666 Posts
My sincere condolences on the loss of your friend and fellow rider.

:rip: Ride on Robert.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Holy cow man. Thats terrible, I'm sorry to hear that. Nobody should have to live threw something like that.

RIP Robert

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
sorry to hear this man, life can throw curve balls every now and then.. hope the bitch goes to jail. though likely not. funny how someone can have 2 drinks and be impaired, and if they caused that accident, would be charged with killing the guy. but instead this bitch had her eyes completely off the road and was not paying attention at all, but its just an accident...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you everyone.
All this has been a living nightmare for me. I have been obssesed with bikes/cars and racing since I was a young kid...and at this point i have lost all intrest in my obssesion.I hope this will all pass soon, he told me not to stop riding if this were to happen....

·
back to car scene
4,297 Posts
:rip:
bro, im sorry to meet you due to this incident. god speed to him and thoughts and prayers to the family.
please think as rational as you can, i know this type of stuff can really mess someone up. we are all here for ya
hang in there man
sorry for your loss

1 - 20 of 23 Posts