Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wud up BEOOOOTCHES?!??!?!

So b4 old man BD sells me out.... Ya I'm engaged. :mrgreen: Big day is June 14 NE of Austin. Got me a lil hottie that rides a 07 SV650S (about to be a 848) and a tricked out RM 100 (she's itty bitty! :cool:). She's soon to be faster than me around the track than me (like that takes much. :dontknow:).

Anywho... hope all the ol peeps are doin' well. :thefinger

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

So b4 old man BD sells me out.... Ya I'm engaged. :mrgreen: Big day is June 14 NE of Austin. Got me a lil hottie that rides a 07 SV650S (about to be a 848) and a tricked out RM 100 (she's itty bitty! :cool:). She's soon to be faster than me around the track than me (like that takes much. :dontknow:).

:eek:ccasion1 Congrats and...

:ttiwwop:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts

:eek:ccasion1:hello:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:thumbsup: and over time she may be faster than Pesky....something you could never do. :lol:

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup:

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Wud up BEOOOOTCHES?!??!

i might not be part of the "ol' peeps" but i've read your shit bro. congrats to ya and i'm sorry in the same breath.(been married 10 years myself) happy to chat with another pro!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts