Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My day started normal. started my bike in neutral warmed it up drove to a walmart 11 miles away had lots of stops at red lights and sat through them in neutral shifted naturally through all the gears. I was in Walmart for a while, when I went to start the bike to leave it just wouldnt stay in neutral. Ide get the neutral light to come on and go off or go on i start up the bike and in seconds the light goes off and then the bike shuts off I had to go through this a lot to finally get it to stay in neutral and run long enough to get moving. when I got home l tried to get it to go in neutral again and had to fight it to do it. why is this happenining. Ive never had it refuse to go into neutral easily like this ever or once in neutral have the neutral light go out and the bike shut down on me. this happened at least 17 times before locking into the neutral gear and starting and keeping the neutral light on. any ideas for a fix?????

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bike would still roll even when the neutral light would go off and the bike shut off so it was in neutral it just woyld stay inneutral. Once going it was fine through all gears except neutral

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
if the bike was mechanicly in neutral and the light would still go off. I think you have a bad sensor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts