Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of the rider who just pasted away, Michael D. Thompson Jr. Michael passed away from injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident on 4/22/07 on Ortega Highway. He is survived by a his wife Dawn and three daughters. Dawn, all our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Donations for the Thompson family can be made to:

"Dawn Thompson"
Pacific Western Bank
Attention: Ken Carteron
PO Box 501944
San Diego, CA 92150-1944

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
sory to hear about your friend, i'll keep his family and friends in my prayers.

*side-note*--BD, can we get a section for fallen riders, doesn't feel right posting them in "the outhouse". you know what i mean.......

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ah gosh...what a heart breaker...absolutely terrible...sorry to hear that...such a nice looking family there...looking at that picture really tugs at the heart strings for me...

When stuff like this happens does it ever make you guys sit back and wonder if its even worth it sometimes? I know it does for me sometimes...:sad:

Cheers

·
Registered
393 Posts
Rip. Condolences to the family. From what I read it seemed like he had a good chance of making it. It's sad he got taken.

edit: These events make me ponder whether I oughta give up riding sometimes. I got very lucky back in Feb. and I dont want my parents burying me. I have a feeling that it would be especially hard because Im in college, they've got a lot of their love, effort and time into me to see me succeed. I dont want to see that all go down the drain.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
sory to hear about your friend, i'll keep his family and friends in my prayers.

*side-note*--BD, can we get a section for fallen riders, doesn't feel right posting them in "the outhouse". you know what i mean.......

:+1: on both. RIP

1 - 20 of 32 Posts