Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I'm down in the area for a couple weeks down to ride everyday all day! I'm in Hollywood.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
When did you moved?
just hanging out with my ladyfriend till I move out to the east coast in a few weeks, got to get all the riding in I can before I have to deal with winter weather. I'm going to miss riding year round

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
we go out on sundays to the canyons around the area. Thursdays everyone meets for bike night at frysco's (friscos.com) in the city of Industry.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
is there a group of people heading up to the LA bike show this weekend still?

·
Registered
303 Posts
im in ontario ill be in long beach for the show probaby not on my bike though taking wifey and baby but will be riding sunday my zx10r buddy is going to get his hid lights installed in the morning of course after breakfast at the pantry in downtown l.a but after hid light install we'll be ready for some casual riding not big on the canyons more casual riding but hit ne up maybe we can meet up!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will let some friends of mine know,to see what day is best. Saturday sounds good. Anyone know what the <times> for the shows are? Either way i will keep you guys updated!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, so i went to the show. i got to say it was off the hoke! will post some pictures when i get the chance to upload the pictures.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Yes it was i believe kawasaki had the best demo booth jason britton was there from superbikes with his stunt team in some type of neck contraption from a previous injury but still stunting and ricky gadson was there autograping it was cool lots of pics

1 - 20 of 40 Posts