Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don´t know about you guys out there, but J. Lorenzo's celebrations are starting to p...me off. He is making a clown of himself and does not realize he is annoying more than amusing...Even the guys on TV are making fun out of him.. please some one tell this clown to stop!

·
Registered
279 Posts
LOL I think he is trying to show his "charisma" but they arent very good celebrations The moon man one was kinda funny but the others are just over the top and annoying to a certain extent, but to each is own Im mad they dont show the post race interviews

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,346 Posts
:+1: Rossi is famous for his post race win celebrations and clowning around to poke fun at himself or make a joke. But he's the one who started doing it and Jorge seems to be trying too hard to bring attention to himself like he's the next Rossi. It's a lame attempt IMO.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I wish that everyone would "move" out of the way the next time that little hobbit does his mosh pit dive into his team over the fence!!!!!! THAT would be great!!!

·
11,423 Posts
:+1: Rossi is famous for his post race win celebrations and clowning around to poke fun at himself or make a joke. But he's the one who started doing it and Jorge seems to be trying too hard to bring attention to himself like he's the next Rossi. It's a lame attempt IMO.
:+1:...YES, that dude has jumped into port-o-potties after races, did his victory lap with a blow up doll stradling him once (when he was poking fun at biaggi) the dude never ceases to amaze me though.....like he's still a kid at heart!! J-LO (as they call him :lol:) just rubs me the wrong way for some reason BUT that little bastard can ride the wheels off that fiat yami...gotta give him tah!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I don´t know about you guys out there, but J. Lorenzo's celebrations are starting to p...me off. He is making a clown of himself and does not realize he is annoying more than amusing...Even the guys on TV are making fun out of him.. please some one tell this clown to stop!
:+1:I agree 100%. That lil f#ck likes to force attention to himself. I can't stand him. I dont care what skill he has.

Yep, he is a true follower. Can't think of his own shit. I was so happy when the lil retard jumped into the water a couple races ago and almost drowned. Dumbf*ck.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well. Quoting a thread "I see a trend here"
Looks like Mr JLO has more foes than friends...and linking this to another subject. DO you think this is or will be taken into account by Yamaha??? Even if he wins the wcampionship, how detrimental is to have a "un popular" rider in your team? Lets face it guys, everyboady hates the guts of this little guy and the more he tries, the worst it gets...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
That moon man shit was extremely GAY!!

·
11,423 Posts
Well. Quoting a thread "I see a trend here"
Looks like Mr JLO has more foes than friends...and linking this to another subject. DO you think this is or will be taken into account by Yamaha??? Even if he wins the wcampionship, how detrimental is to have a "un popular" rider in your team? Lets face it guys, everyboady hates the guts of this little guy and the more he tries, the worst it gets...
This is true AND damn good point BUT i think as long as he's winning, he's good. I would think that Yami would be more concerned about the winning/longevity of said rider AND being/staying on top rather than the popularity of their rider(s)....BUT i could be off too?!:dontknow::mrgreen:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
I liked him fine in the yamaha video where he was the janitor but the little moon man stunt was goofy. I haven't seen his other displays.

Rossi was the original and he makes it work for him, I agree Lorenzo just looks like a follower. Like Mad TV compared to Sat Night Live.

I don't have anything against him otherwise though. I did get a little pleasure out of Pedrossa running off. I guess I just don't care for him.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Here in Brazil the people who do the transmission has the same opinion that is ridiculous he trying to have carism copying Rossi´s celebration!

·
Registered
279 Posts
All the comments were hilarious they made up for a slow work day but, Do you guys think Lorenzo is that good or Stoner is a bitch for complaining about tires and not competing. Pedrosa is trying but the sum bitch cant keep his bike off the dirt. Everyone else right now is just a speed bump to Lorenzo until he passes them. I hope for the sake of racing Lorenzo crashes out a couple races to get the points closer.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah, no one seems to account for a possible say mild crash that might leave Lorenzo closer to the rest of the pack...
If it happens a couple of times, then, start counting Rossi again...

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
doesnt bother me, i wouldnt do it, but if he is winning everyone else can shut the fuck up and watch

·
YRR
1,595 Posts
I find his celebrations entertaining:dontknow: If I won motogp races I myself would probably act a fool simply because I can :lol:. The moon man was cool the first few times, and now he started jumping up on the wall into his crews arms like the packers do when they score a touchdown. Pretty cool IMO

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
When hes a multiple time world champion people will enjoy his celebrations and worship the ground he walks on, just like Rossi.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
When hes a multiple time world champion people will enjoy his celebrations and worship the ground he walks on, just like Rossi.
Nope, not just like Rossi- Rossi has a better personality for one thing.

I don't dislike Lorenzo but no body is having as much fun as Rossi, he loves racing and it shows on and off the track. Contagious even.

But as was said, when Lorenzo or anyone wins, they can do pretty much what they want.

I just thoght it was goofy and I immediately thought of it as kind of a wannabe Rossi thing to do. (I haven't seen or noticed Lorenzo's previous win "shows" I guess.)

I'm not sure I'd buy the moon man thing from Rossi either but at least it would have been in keeping with his little shows.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
yeah, no one seems to account for a possible say mild crash that might leave Lorenzo closer to the rest of the pack...
If it happens a couple of times, then, start counting Rossi again...
You know, as much as I despise the lil butt plug, I do not like to see anyone crash nor do I wish for them to crash. Dont wanna see someone's career be ended to due injury. Plus I dont like to see mangled bikes, it depresses me.

doesnt bother me, i wouldnt do it, but if he is winning everyone else can shut the fuck up and watch
F*ck Lorenzo, and I dont care to see him do well. Plain and simple. I don't give a rats ass when he wins. Not may riders I dont like but he is definitely one of them.

Excellent point! This lil shit hasn't won anything yet in the premier class. Look like a fool and imitate Rossi when you have done something. Now you just look like a tool.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts