Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
try to find the write up on best way to take baffle out of exhaust. i found one with pics and everything and now nothing. any info would help.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
which exhaust you talking about? stock? aftermarket? more info would help us get you more info........

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just found it. was looking for [email protected] install but im not going to put any baffles in. seems like the worst part is getting the cans off of the bike. just went out and looked it over and you have to take a bolt off a bracket inside seat.:headshake

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
that is simple, just pop out a few plastic push plugs and one bolt each side, takes about 3 mins to get the cans off the bike. dont fret dude, for 100 bucks you will not believe what your stock cans can sound like

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wonder how crisp the sound is without baffles though. a buddy did it on an old r1 without good results

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
i wish i could give you a good enough description to explain the sound. but honestly i havent heard a aftermarket that sounds better than the a&r baffles, at idle sittin there its nice and grumbly but when you are on the power it is awe inspiring. it screams but not like an annoying scream. you wont be upset with the purchase

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
for the money a&r are the best. great sound. had them before I got a hell of a deal on a full system.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i will be getting them soon........by the way nice black bike. i have an 06 also going to buy a zero gravity db dark screen and a rear hugger also. awesome bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts