Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
size XL. Something that would look decent with my titanium 05 zx-10. Anybody on here have one or suggest a place to check out?

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Pm Lexusrx He runs IndySuperBike.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
sgtusmc96 said:
Pm Lexusrx He runs IndySuperBike.
actually i own superbike supply. thanks for the recommendation.

arai helmets are not available for purchase over the internet or mail order.

sorry,
brad

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
Brad, they gottem on ebay...how come you cant get em???

:shady:

·
Registered
379 Posts
A year or two ago Arai stopped officially selling anything over the internet. I believe their philosophy behind this was that they want their helmets to be fitted in person and not picked of a sizing chart.

·
Banned
1,505 Posts
i have nicky hayden "wired" arai in black w/dark smoke shield and i love it , but dont agree with the them about no mail order all sales gimmick!!!!!....i know the size of my own damn head ..screw them

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I agree oneradten. I've tried the things on and know what size I need. It's total BS when Arai says they want to insure the customer recieves a proper fit. They want to make sure they keep profits and marketshare high by maintaining the "exclusivity" of their product. My closet dealer only has 2 in stock and I dont like the colors. Other than that I have to drive to Atlanta which takes about an hour. Arai did fit the best but using petty tactics like not allowing dealers to sell over the net is a big turn-off. I may just get a KBC

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
hillcountry10r said:
Brad, they gottem on ebay...how come you cant get em???

:shady:
i have arai in stock. i just dont sell them over the web. i think the way arai is doing is bs as well but i dont want to risk losing the ability to sell them.

brad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts