Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone provide me with a link to the cycle concepts drag pak for the 06 zx10r i cant seem to find it on there website

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
Can anyone provide me with a link to the cycle concepts drag pak for the 06 zx10r i cant seem to find it on there website
best to call them up :thumbsup:

one of the best clutches I have ever ran in any bike. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
best to call them up :thumbsup:

one of the best clutches I have ever ran in any bike. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Do you know about how much they run... Thanks alot. Is that what it is called is the Drag Pak

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Call Dwayne at cycle concepts 803 285 8093
I oredered a set yesterday, Really stand up guy. I needed them by friday and the UPS guy had already left. So he went out of his way to DRIVE them over to the UPS store!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the drag pac in today and its been so long since ive put a clutch in i have a few ?. The stock clutch comes with 2 big washer spring type things that go in between the first and second steel.... Do i have to use these with the drag pac??? also it comes with 2 2.9mm steels, does it matter where at in the clutch pack that i put? also the steels are flat on one side and beveled on the other side, should the flat side be facing the back of the clutch basket of toward the clutch cover... Thanks alot

·
Registered
32 Posts
The washer springs are put in between the first and second steels. The 2.9mm steels I would put them in the factory places. And the flat side of the steels face out, beveled side in. Make sure u soak the fibers in oil also

1 - 12 of 12 Posts