Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up.Just bought a 2007 zx10r n was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what type of exhaust i should get.Is there a big differance between a full exhaust n a slip-on?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
if you do a search there will be loads of answers for you from other members experiences.

And Welcome!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Definitely do an exhaust search. Some good info in here. Welcome to the forums.

·
Gun Owning Republican
5,278 Posts
LeoVince EVO II CF...It is very loud for a slip on. Nice looking as well.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It is going to be a choice of how much $$$ you want to spend. Quality comes with cash, so most folks make a compromise.
I prefer the carbon cans because they stay cool. No heat issues like with stainless.
You'll find out you'll also be spending more money than just buying a pipe. That mod will lead to the airbox mod, which will lead to an airfilter, which will lead to a TRE, which will ect.... The list goes on and never ends. LOL..
Happy Modding and welcome! :eek:ccasion1

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
It is going to be a choice of how much $$$ you want to spend. Quality comes with cash, so most folks make a compromise.
I prefer the carbon cans because they stay cool. No heat issues like with stainless.
You'll find out you'll also be spending more money than just buying a pipe. That mod will lead to the airbox mod, which will lead to an airfilter, which will lead to a TRE, which will ect.... The list goes on and never ends. LOL..
Happy Modding and welcome! :eek:ccasion1
:+1:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts