Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
May want to ask about the 2006 VERTIGO AIR while you're at it **pic taken from Kneedraggers.com**
AFMEDIC

Sidi Vertigo Air

The Vertigo Air has all the same quality features of its cousin the Vertigo. Building on that base, this vented version, which carries the moniker "Air", utilizes a fully perforated Lorica outer shell, which allows vast amounts of air to enter the boot and circulate around the rider's foot. Resulting in cooler body temperatures without sacrificing comfort or safety, The Vertigo Air is what sport riders who live in warmer climates need to survive. Combine with Sidi CoolMax or Xstatic socks for best results.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats a good call on the airs Afmedic, I was not aware of them...definately check them out.
I'll check superbikesupply out too...thanks!

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ballzman said:
Thats a good call on the airs Afmedic, I was not aware of them...definately check them out.
I'll check superbikesupply out too...thanks!
My friend just got those AIR boots from Brad...great service and price and the boots are second to none...

they really keep your feet cool....or so my friend tells me!

·
Registered
967 Posts
Happy hunting and I wish these were out when I bout my vertigos. HI and NC both will roast your feet. Oh well at least they do have a vent that lets air in. Ps: I definately recommend this purchase regular or Airs

AFMEDIC

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definately going with the air version. Sidi isn't on superbikesupply's web site, should I call this Brad guy? Prices I've been seeing are around $275, do you think I can get them any cheaper?

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
ballzman said:
Definately going with the air version. Sidi isn't on superbikesupply's web site, should I call this Brad guy? Prices I've been seeing are around $275, do you think I can get them any cheaper?
well Brads a sponsor here...

Tell him Hillcountry said he should cut you a good deal! :wink:

I think Brads a real stand up guy who knows his business...Hes always done me right!

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
ballzman said:
Just type in what kind your looking at in the "group buys" and he'll PM you a price. Doubtful you'll find 'em any cheaper than with the sponsors.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ah, is that were to put it, under group buys...I did put it under the "wanted" section but there were no replies, although it's only been a day. I'll put it under that section and see what happens. Thanks for the input. I'll post up the price once I here from him.

·
Hillbillie Mod
20,155 Posts
btw, his name on the board is lexusrx

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Pressley10r said:
is the sizing of vertigos about the same size as a regular non- motorcycle type outdoor boots? or is it larger or smaller--need to know before i order any
Sizing is pretty accurate to your shoe size. I went with a 10 with size 9 shoe and they fit a little loose not too loose though.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
ballzman said:
Ah, is that were to put it, under group buys...I did put it under the "wanted" section but there were no replies, although it's only been a day. I'll put it under that section and see what happens. Thanks for the input. I'll post up the price once I here from him.
Yeah that's what I did for some other stuff and he answered in a day.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Hill, just posted it up under group buys, I appreciate the input. I'll revert back to Pressley's question, is the sizing about the same as other foot wear?

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks RiderX, you posted up before I submitted my last question on sizing. Thanks for the input.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts