Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Woolich Racing and I already sponsor a few racers here stateside in a few race different organizations.

We're looking to branch out and offer sponsorship to a few other individuals. What this means is essentially free products for you... In return you'll get immediately available tech support along with local track side support depending on what track you're currently at. This isn't limited to JUST ZX-10Rs... R1s, GSXR 1000, etc. Any race that runs a superbike that both Woolich Race supports and that competes at a high level will be considered.

In return all we ask for is a few stickers on your bike as well as promo photos and or videos of you competing along with updates of results, placements and such. These will be shared on social media with both my own and Woolich's social media following which is currently a few likes shy of 500,000 on Facebook alone. This can further help increase your exposure as you'd be tagged and referenced in all posts.

Right now we're looking for individuals in superbike series across the nation in various regional and national orgs; so CMRA, CCS, AFM, WERA, Moto America, etc, etc.

What does it take to apply? Simply submit a sponsorship package to [email protected] with a photo of you, a photo of your bike, the series you race in, credentials, past/current results/standings along with a list of current sponsors. We'll go through them all and offer sponsorships to those who fit our criteria and who can meet our low level requests of action photos/videos of races, race updates on placements and standings and the such.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No love for the Kit ecu guys lol? Did you ever manage to connect to one or get one to test?
No, I didn't get a chance to. The individual I had in mind used to run a kit ECU then swapped out for one of our setups prior to me becoming the North American distributor so I didn't get a chance to see his order come through and touch base with him.

There is two kit ECU setups in the for sale forum I'm thinking about making a move on though.

But if you already have a kit ECU/harness our hardware will work with it letting you further customize certain aspects in comparison to the FI Cal software.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
No, I didn't get a chance to. The individual I had in mind used to run a kit ECU then swapped out for one of our setups prior to me becoming the North American distributor so I didn't get a chance to see his order come through and touch base with him.

There is two kit ECU setups in the for sale forum I'm thinking about making a move on though.

But if you already have a kit ECU/harness our hardware will work with it letting you further customize certain aspects in comparison to the FI Cal software.

Well that's good to know! Are you guys interested in Canadians?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts