Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for power commander 3 maps for zx10r 2007. I am to poor for a dyno tune. Bcm filter and micron header back exhaust also flashed ecu. Preferably warm weather maps and if possible find the closest matching with race settings!
I am not versed In the pc3 functions and the buttons on the box at all. Any help with all of this would be beyond awesome.
You all are awesome on this forum.
Keep the Rubber side down!
Thanks -Beau-

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump also!!

Need one with someone that has a flashed ecu so no tre at under 6k and secondary butterflies open aggressively!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update schnitz flash, boz half exhaust header back, bum race filter? Need a mad the flash is killing me!!?? Who has one?

·
Registered
99 Posts
There is a thread of PC3 map postings on here.
You must learn to use the search function.
The members are pretty adamant about searching 1st, and then asking for help if there is no thread or you couldn't find an answer. Your question can be handled rapidly by you taking the time to search. Not being a turd....just trying to help you understand how things work here.

Edit: There is actually a sticky...right there on the tech page...of the PC3 map postings. You can't miss it.
Also, YouTube has many vids that will teach you how to use your PC3.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
flash

The flash did help it runs like a champ just need a map that has higher values in the 3-6k range because the butterflies open more aggressively so the mixture needs more gas to compensate and see the performance boost in that range.
i will say for the flash before and after is a huge difference if u ride like i do. Fast! it pulls so much harder form 7k-11k and the engine just runs better way more of a race like feel to the throttle response.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
The flash did help it runs like a champ just need a map that has higher values in the 3-6k range because the butterflies open more aggressively so the mixture needs more gas to compensate and see the performance boost in that range.
i will say for the flash before and after is a huge difference if u ride like i do. Fast! it pulls so much harder form 7k-11k and the engine just runs better way more of a race like feel to the throttle response.
Sounds like my next mod will be getting my ecu flashed! Thanks for the info.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts