Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very fortunate to have a wonderful boss who wants to buy me some stuff for my 07 ZX-10r. A couple of my friends who had bought Kaws in 07 got a booklet in the mail from Kawasaki. In this book there was all kinds of Kaw aftermarket parts...clothes...collectibles etc. I have the Special Edition model with the flames and this book had several things with the flames on them. I contacted a couple of local dealers as well as Kawasaki and am getting no where looking for one of these books. Did I dream up this book? Does anyone know what I am talking about? The one I saw is owned by more of a buddy I see rarely so I do not want to ask to "look" at it again. Was hoping to get my hands on one of my own. If anyone has a way of getting one or any knowledge behind it please notify me at [email protected]. Yeah I know I never changed my e-mail address after the new bike purchase.

Char

·
Registered
941 Posts
Why does your boss want you to buy parts?? He is just going to pay for it out of his own pocket?? Please tell me where you work so I can get a job there.

·
Shorty's Performance
8,860 Posts
you can find stuff at kawasaki.com there's plenty stuff there to buy or let us know what you want so we can help you out more.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My boss..who is also my best friend wanted to get me bike stuff for Christmas. She was thinking of a seat cowl. She has a CBR so she shares my passion for bikes and speed..but that is besides the point. This booklet contained stuff I had never seen anyone else. Lots of stuff specifically for the Special Edition model with ghost flames and such. I have e-mailed Kawasaki.com with no answers from them. Oh yeah..we are hiring. Those wanting to apply must be male, nice looking, and not be afraid to twist the throttle on their sportbike...in case you have not figured it out...the boss and I are female..lol.
Char

1 - 5 of 5 Posts