Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to find a good looking set of caps or inserts to finish off the bottom of my 2004 ZX-10 after removing the license plate bracket. It had an aftermarket bracket mounted there, but I've since purchased the Competition Werkes kit that mounts above the hugger. The kit comes with set of metal inserts, but they don't really take up the gaps left behind in the undertail. I'm contemplating getting a Hot Bodies kit, but I really don't want to have to drill into the factory plastics.

Also, if there is anyone out there looking for a aftermarket bracket to fit their 04-05 ZX10 I will let my slightly used one go real cheap. It will even come w/ the mini carbon fiber turn signals...

I'm hoping someone can let me know if they have ever found what I'm talking about. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
go to home depot and get some black plactic push in body fasners they would work i think

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still planning on using the ones that come with the kit. I'm thinking I'll just be able to mount them in the same place by drilling holes in the Greggs plugs. I hoping by doing that I will keep the undertail looking clean w/o too much modification.

What did you end up doing???

·
Registered
3,152 Posts
I'm still planning on using the ones that come with the kit. I'm thinking I'll just be able to mount them in the same place by drilling holes in the Greggs plugs. I hoping by doing that I will keep the undertail looking clean w/o too much modification.

What did you end up doing???
I just used the kit as is...Mounted the turn signals to the metal inserts...I may change it when I get back to the states, depends on how long it takes for me to get a ticket

1 - 11 of 11 Posts