Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking to get a new bike (he's tired of getting his VFR riding ass handed to him by me) and has narrowed it down to 2- the 06 Triumph 675 and the 06 GSXR750. Apparently he's terrified of the ZX10R and has delusions of passing me on the curves. Has anyone ridden both of these bikes and if so what's your opinion?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Depending on where you live,service might be a problem with the Triumph.But if he is looking for an all around good bike,the 06 gsx-r 750.If he is a good rider,those dreams of passing you in the twisties could happen on this bike.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Sorry it's not a personal ride informed type of comment but, I don't think he could go wrong with either.
What vfr are you whooping? 750? 800 or an older one?

Cool as the Triumph is I'd lean towards the newest suzy750 as it does seem to be the perfect blend if you don't want a 1000.

I'm surprised Literjunkie hasn't commented on his 750.

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
ZX10Miami said:
Sorry it's not a personal ride informed type of comment but, I don't think he could go wrong with either.

Cool as the Triumph is I'd lean towards the newest suzy750 as it does seem to be the perfect blend if you don't want a 1000.

yep I'm sure Liter will have some good input and not having rode either myself I ca'nt say much

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ZX10Miami said:

He's got an 03 VFR800. Comfy bike but it feels top heavy to me. and it's not fast enough.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts