Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys how's it going?

So I Got ran off the road and ended up high siding. Walked away from the accident but now I'm starting the process of repairing my bike. So I'm putting out feelers to see if anyone is selling a complete set of GEN5 ZX10R fairings or maybe even ZX10RR (wishful thinking) fairings please feel free to contact me with any details or offers. I'll be looking to actually purchase in about 10-14 days. I'm located in San Diego

V/R

Fernando

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a complete set off my 2016 Black or Grey or whatever (non KRT). They were used for one 20 min track day session when I first got the bike then removed and stored in my basement since. PM me if you're interested. I am in Utah, but I should be at Chuckwalla Raceway near you over May 5th weekend for the last race round there if you wanted to pick them up in person. Otherwise, would need to be shipped.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Additionally, anyone who may have some 2016 KRT fairings laying around hit me up i need the entire left side for sure.......if i cant find just that peice then ill just go witha whole new fairings kits

1 - 4 of 4 Posts