Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know of smooth curvy roads in Missouri near St.Louis Plus or minus 200 miles,please help thanks!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Eureka MO to Bixby MO

This is the route that we like taking. We start at the QT gas station in Eureka. Then stop at the BP in Potosi for gas and water. When we get to Bixby there is a little gas station on the right that has great lunches! Then we back track from Bixby to Potosi. From there people will either go the same way back to Eureka or head back up 21 to the highway and go home from there. On average if you do kickstands up at 8:00 you will be in Bixby by about 1130-12 depending on your pace. I usually make it back to Collinsville IL by about 4:00 pm.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply.Trying to take a small trip not to far from home.Hopefully it stay stays dry and warm, I'm sick of the rain.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey just looked at the road looks good!!Sweet I think that will work just fine!Thanks!!:hello:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all for your input!! Looks like I'm going to need more than a three day weekend to ride!

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
bhf is about 400miles away? used to hit that track up a lot when I was stationed out of leonard wood

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bhf is about 400miles away? used to hit that track up a lot when I was stationed out of leonard wood
I would love to do more track days..but not right now,slow riding with the girlfriend...oh well

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
Thanks to all for your input!! Looks like I'm going to need more than a three day weekend to ride!
you know what man, i live in Washington and i have ridden down to that area. 651 miles in 15 hours from my house to Herrman,MO and back home.

i've also trailered the bike down to the St Louis area and ridden for the day. this is what i prefer to do.

hell your only about a half hour away from me, i could show you a few decent roads around here that i ride on but they are nowhere near as good as the roads in Mo:headshake

·
can we ride yet!?!?!?
3,522 Posts
evallarta1 and I are talking about going to Blackhawk in July. what do you think of that track?

did you ride any of the other tracks around this area?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts