Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
307 Posts
thur. at frisco burger on gale in rowland hieghts ...starts after 8:00-10:30 bike count went down from last mo. 400 to this mo. 80

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Check back with me in Feb or March 2010. Most have closed down/slowed down cause of the cold, but yes there are a few in LA County on Wed Nights and Thursday nights pushing around 200-400 bikes.

Where in Socal are you?

-Sean

·
Registered
289 Posts
Socalbikenights.com used to be a great site. Its working on getting people back together. I am real close to Corona if you ever wanna meet up for a ride.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Friscos is a bust! Cops WILL pull you over.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
We have one in Hollywood, property is privately owned. Summer 200-350 hit it up. Sometimes, $20 dyno run set up and live DJ, always food in all. Then hit up other spots in Hollywood. PM me for info

·
Registered
159 Posts
No one go to crenshaw and 120th tonight, cops will be there busting folks due to last weeks cop chase that led to a motorcycle accident, instead we're all heading to the new fullerton bikenight at the cantina lounge... google it pm me if ya need me to text ya directions...

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
No one go to crenshaw and 120th tonight, cops will be there busting folks due to last weeks cop chase that led to a motorcycle accident, instead we're all heading to the new fullerton bikenight at the cantina lounge... google it pm me if ya need me to text ya directions...
There is another one way better and cool peeps.
PM me if you want details. It's well organized and property is privately owned and we don't have fools acting up like the 120th spot ruining it for everyone.
Cops will be at 120th for months now, because of last weeks incident and in fatality in full force. Tonight at crenshaw w/camera crews I I heard it was true TV, but not sure) and under covers going to big the biggest bust in 5 yrs, highway patrol got a grant to send a message with bikers that cause too many accidents and from last weeks fatality.

To all the morons out there ruining these events, thanks a lot. If you are going act stupid, go somewhere else and don't ruin it for everyone else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts