Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,871 Posts
Uh, I might have one of those in my attic. I'll have to check later for you. Just so I'm clear on that, you're talking about the carbon fiber piece for this style canister and not the oval type?

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,871 Posts
Sorry for the late response. I didn't forget, it just took me longer to find it amongst all of my other hoarded parts.

This is what I have. The coloration is a bit yellowed from the UV rays and years on it, but it's not as yellow tint as the image shows under the garage lighting when I took the pic last night. Is this what you're looking for?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's the one, an upgrade to mine, it was only stainless! Thanks for finding it. Let me know how much you want for it delivered to Canada postal code L0H 1J0

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,871 Posts
Cool. It's yours if you want it. I'll let it go for One Million dollars. PayPal fee included in that.

:p Let me look at the shipping cost to Canada and I'll get back to you on what that will be and we'll come up with something for it. It can't be that much.

·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,871 Posts
Hey bud. Been looking into this for you and I thought it would be a bit cheaper than it is. USPS International flat rate looks to be $28 USD. The part is pretty small and light weight so I should be able to get it in a padded envelope which is a whole $1 cheaper. A small priority box will be the best way. How about we call it $35 shipped for the clamp? I'm thinking that's a nice number that will cover the shipping from FL to you and any differences in price for that. If you've got other thoughts on it, let me know. You can PM me your whole address or any other questions on it.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I have one on the shelf also. They are about $100 retail.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SkyDork that is more than fair, and including the shipping it's about 1/2 price what they are asking on ebay, right now.

I will pm you my details

Thanks again.

GreenWeenie, not sure where you were looking for the retail price, last I checked on ebay they were about 50 plus shipping, so around 78.00 US to me is basically 100 CAN bucks for what is really a glorified pipe clamp (mine was SS not CF) hard for me to justify, and if I hadn't come across one at such a good price, I probably would have modified a pipe clamp.
But 100 bucks is very expensive.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I dont disagree with you!

OOOF! I was looking at the price for the Hanger Bracket not the canister loop. Sorry!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my clamp last week from SkyDork, it was in excellent shape, great to deal with, Thanks again!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts