Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a shop in the kc area that can tune my 10....or a 250 miles radius around iowa.....if anyone knows of any please let me know.....we have one here in omaha,ne and im not to happy with the work he did

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Tony Tice at Van Wall Motorsports in Perry, Iowa does a good job. Heck, he dyno tuned my 04 10 for $50. Normally I think he charges about $95/hr. I personally know about 10 guys that have had him tune their bikes and are happy with the results.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tony Tice at Van Wall Motorsports in Perry, Iowa does a good job. Heck, he dyno tuned my 04 10 for $50. Normally I think he charges about $95/hr. I personally know about 10 guys that have had him tune their bikes and are happy with the results.
i tried to look for their phone # but i could not find it......

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
i'm tellin ya, if you are in KC or thereabouts Smithers is the one to see. people send him there bikes from all over the U.S. he is one of the most reconigzed mechanic when it comes to Busa's. He is also a professional dragracer and races a KZ1000. i believe he was the world champion in '97. check him out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts