Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 06 and am looking for a good Power Comm map for the mods I've done. Can anyone on here help me?

My mods are:

1. Area P Single sided exhaust ( which deletes the Cat and exhaust valve)
2. Ivan's TRE
3. K&N Filter
4. 16t

I really would appreciate the help

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
:eek:t: Do you have any pics of the single sided exhaust? Would it rub the tire if the bike was lowered?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ive never seen that exhaust. Im gonna order it monday morning. Killer price and looks badass. Man that thing is nice. How you liking it?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1killer1liter said:
:eek:t: Do you have any pics of the single sided exhaust? Would it rub the tire if the bike was lowered?
It won't rub the tire...it not in the middle...i'll post pics Monday or Tuesday...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
driver311 said:
Ive never seen that exhaust. Im gonna order it monday morning. Killer price and looks badass. Man that thing is nice. How you liking it?
I love it...:rockwoot:
Area P has the best customer service of any company by far...You can talk directly to the owner, (Kerry Bryant)...
The system comes right off the header...bolts directly to the collector...Deletes the Cat and the Exhaust valve...You don't need a Power Commander, but I'm using one with a Ti Force map...trying to get a better map though...

I'll post somes pics next week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts