Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 ZX 10r and grown to like the moto gp style like the 2008-2009 bikes. Is there anything out there that is reasinablr priced and that is not so damn loud? I saw the Brock Alienhead, which I like alot but the wallet doesnt. Any help would be great, I have searched here and on google too...

·
FEELING LUCKY, PUNK ?
5,739 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Looks to me like a BEET look a like!! I doubt anyone could tell a difference but I wouldnt rep those without a BEET strapped on the side, just my opinion!!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea im looking to find a full exhaust system for my 06' zx10 but im really not looking forward to spending over $1000 for it either... any suggestions??

·
Registered
772 Posts
Yea im looking to find a full exhaust system for my 06' zx10 but im really not looking forward to spending over $1000 for it either... any suggestions??
Here's what I have, Muzzy M10 Full system. It sounds awesome, and looks the tits. It may be a bit loud if you are really getting it.

sorry for the crappy screenshot, but i don't have any pics with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea i was looking at the muzzy but i really like how the dual tips come out the back. I know the shorties get rid of more weight but just doesn't appeal...also does anyone know what kind of difference a gutted cat would make? and also would slipons make a difference in power?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I wanted a gp style but then realized it would scrape when really leaned over. Got my cut arrows and couldnt be happier. The dual really continues the traditional super bike look IMO. I saw the race fit retro fit and it looked sweeeeeeeet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts