Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in-law is going back on the road (long haul driver). He has two female Pits that are sisters. He has to find them a new home. The other option was to take them to a shelter, but the fear of them being put down is NOT sitting right with him. They are in Buckeye, AZ right now. This week he is making a trip to the Dallas area and my wife and I decided that we'll watch them for a while untill we can find a home.

They are sisters, 1.5yr's old. They need to stay together. I'm told they are good with children and other dogs. I guess the neighbor girl/lady goes and takes care of them and one of the kids in the neighborhood plays with them. I'm 95% sure they are registered.

If you can help, please let me know.

Here are a couple pictures....

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Wow...that first one looks a lot like one of mine, but mine is a darker brown, and my other one is a white one. My two girls will be 2 years old this August so damn...almost the same age...

It's too bad though, too far away and my hands are full with my two female pits already, been real troublesome the past two weeks.

Best of luck to finding a good home!!

·
Funshine Bear
2,686 Posts
they are very pretty dogs. I will let some people know about them. Can you get a definite on if they are papered?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are very pretty dogs. I will let some people know about them. Can you get a definite on if they are papered?
I will call him today and ask him.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are not registered. The guy that owns the parents did not register the liter. They are pure breed though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts