Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not to sure if this is the right section or not but thought id give it a try, im looking for a cell phone its the LG VX8300 looking for a good one that works and holds a charge and all the functions on it work and are in good operating cond, and thats not beat up all that bad, also would need the charging cord for it also...im not looking to pay to much for one, as money is very very tight so if ya have one that ya dont use or have no need for let me know thanks...

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
not sure,......but a guy at work might have one....i will ask him tomorrow!
it is for verizon........

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
I will ask in the morning and maybe pm ya by lunch time,.......but don't hold me to it,.......work has been crazy lately and I am trying to make up time that I lost last week when I had to take my ass to the urgent care for breakin up a dogfight and getting bit up!...but will def holla at ya within a day or so

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
hey man!..the guy has been out of work the last couple of days.......i will check with him when he returns!.......have ya checked CL too?...........I just got a nice deal on a lg Env touch two weeks ago for like 200 w act and all!,...........super nice phone too,....haha.....and I needed one bad,.my old LG was almost broke in half!
anyway......I let ya know!

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok no problem im not in any hurry for one LOL... yeah I will check on craigslist also forgot about that site LOL..

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

yeah looked on there but way to much money for those phones on there and i dont have much money to spare no money comming in since the grass hasn't grown.., and ya never know if the phones are good or not and or stolen??? easier to do it on here LOL

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I just got a new cell, the Lg Rumour, I really like and its great for texting, it has all the things you are lookin for in a cell. And as far as holding a charge, this phone is great can go for three days without charging it, the last cell I had had to charge it every day. Good luck shopping

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will ask in the morning and maybe pm ya by lunch time,.......but don't hold me to it,.......work has been crazy lately and I am trying to make up time that I lost last week when I had to take my ass to the urgent care for breakin up a dogfight and getting bit up!...but will def holla at ya within a day or so

man I forgot about this LOL did you ever find out if that guy had that phone ??

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont worry to much about it, i may have found one either on craigslist or ebay depending on if I win the one on ebay for less than the one on craigslist LOL

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
I just got a new cell, the Lg Rumour, I really like and its great for texting, it has all the things you are lookin for in a cell. And as far as holding a charge, this phone is great can go for three days without charging it, the last cell I had had to charge it every day. Good luck shopping
Hey Red how u like it im dew for an upgrade and was looking at the same phone for me and the wife..

I will be selling my Dare and her Voyager once we upgrade..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts