Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my bike it lowered a 1.5inchs in front and rear. So I am looking for a good adjustable kickstand. Anyone have one or good suggestions? I have also read about people cutting there stock kickstand and shortening it that way and have it re-welded. Any one do that? Good Idea?

Any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
cheaper to just cut and reweld your stock stand any muffler shop can do it for you.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cheaper to just cut and reweld your stock stand any muffler shop can do it for you.
Yaaahh I think this is what I will do. Any idea of how much I should cut off? my bike does have lowering links and is lowered only one link/hole. Im thinking cut 1-1.5 inchs off? That sound good?

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Yaaahh I think this is what I will do. Any idea of how much I should cut off? my bike does have lowering links and is lowered only one link/hole. Im thinking cut 1-1.5 inchs off? That sound good?
cool man you should be good with 1.5 took off.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has anyone ever heard of a ZZR 600 Kickstand being shorter then a stock 05 ZX10r Kickstand? and it being a direct bolt on kickstand? I read a 4 page thread about this today and might do this instead of having my stock one cut/welded.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts